This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: File missing from the git: texinfo/texinfo.tex
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:37:39 +0400
- Subject: Re: File missing from the git: texinfo/texinfo.tex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201310231640 dot r9NGeOjY029105 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com> <874n88dj74 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <5268EEBF dot 2040805 at redhat dot com>
> > The argument for this choice is mainly that it is more true to the
> > history. E.g., with the current git repository you can't faithfully
> > re-create old releases.
> Yeah. If it were up to me, I'd just bite the bullet and do this.
FWIW, same for me.