This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: John Darrington <john at darrington dot wattle dot id dot au>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:30:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131023072117 dot GA14594 at jocasta dot intra> <87r4bcdt9o dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131024051203 dot GA4349 at intra>
John Darrington <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> It might also be a good idea to suggest a better system than this.
> Most GNU projects update their own pages rather than request the
> webmasters every time they need something changed. I'm sure if
> you asked them they would give you access.
AFAIK the gnu.org webpages are hosted in the savannah binutils project.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."