This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: File missing from the git: texinfo/texinfo.tex
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:05:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: File missing from the git: texinfo/texinfo.tex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201310231640 dot r9NGeOjY029105 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com> <874n88dj74 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CABZhLO_+TpQRBBU44sb8Bzaexk+srPYKE3mX_0iuH8LKRyyiRg at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>>>> "Fred" == Fred Cooke <email@example.com> writes:
Fred> Redo it and maybe see if we can fix the discontinuity at the same
I'm not going to do that.
Fred> Maybe someone can take a look at the existing repo if you can
Fred> provide a hash/date/other identifier for the problem area, and find a
Fred> solution to use?
Look at the commits coming after 1730ec6b1848f0f32154277f788fb29f88d8475b
Fred> How about applying the texinfo to a temp branch and trying to weed out
Fred> other issues before going to the hassle, too?
I don't see how it helps.