This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 07:13:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <xn61sp15co dot fsf at greed dot delorie dot com>
DJ> Note that this has broken my robo-merge scripts for libiberty. I hope
DJ> that cvs's libiberty/ and include/ can be re-enabled, assuming there are
DJ> other users of libiberty left in src.
I fixed this. I believe only 'include' was disabled. 'libiberty' isn't
(and apparently never was) mentioned in the commitinfo file.