This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 02:01:50 -0200
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <xn61sp15co dot fsf at greed dot delorie dot com> <87eh7df359 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CABZhLO_mUWfzD5VUgfo1-S9rjm3cdnRzF8GonbjLkaqpY=GhDw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tuesday, October 22 2013, Fred Cooke wrote:
> Tom is there an official Binutils/GDB or even GNU Github account? I
> believe you can setup auto mirrors there, or at least special mirrors.
> That'd be a nice way to take the load off of sourceware and get an
> auto backup :-) Of course, everyone has a backup now, so the chances
> of losing everything are zero :-)
I keep a mirror at Gitorious. It is not official, and it is at
Gitorious because of the many issues regarding Github and proprietary
things. The mirror is:
It is still tracking the old gdb.git repo, but I plan to update it when
I have time.