This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:57:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <xn61sp15co dot fsf at greed dot delorie dot com> <87eh7df359 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CABZhLO_mUWfzD5VUgfo1-S9rjm3cdnRzF8GonbjLkaqpY=GhDw at mail dot gmail dot com> <87a9i1f2ti dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
I just had a quick poke around, you have to ask github staff to set it
up, and it has to be someone official asking. That ain't me :-) gcc
has one, one of the most popular, actually, someone involved with it
will know, perhaps they're watching this thread?
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>>>>> "Fred" == Fred Cooke <email@example.com> writes:
> Fred> Tom is there an official Binutils/GDB or even GNU Github account?
> Not that I know of.
> Fred> I believe you can setup auto mirrors there, or at least special
> Fred> mirrors.
> If someone wants to manage that, it is fine by me.