This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:46:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <xn61sp15co dot fsf at greed dot delorie dot com> <87eh7df359 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
Tom is there an official Binutils/GDB or even GNU Github account? I
believe you can setup auto mirrors there, or at least special mirrors.
That'd be a nice way to take the load off of sourceware and get an
auto backup :-) Of course, everyone has a backup now, so the chances
of losing everything are zero :-)
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
>>>>>> "DJ" == DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> DJ> Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
>>> CVS commits are disabled, but all the data is still there.
> DJ> Note that this has broken my robo-merge scripts for libiberty. I hope
> DJ> that cvs's libiberty/ and include/ can be re-enabled, assuming there are
> DJ> other users of libiberty left in src.
> Sure, I'll fix that tomorrow.
> DJ> Either way, my robo-merge scripts do not support git and I have no plans
> DJ> on migrating them (/me dislikes git). I've given Tom copies (at his
> DJ> request) so he can adapt them to the new repo.
> Coming soon.