This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:42:58 -0600
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <xn61sp15co dot fsf at greed dot delorie dot com>
>>>>> "DJ" == DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
DJ> Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
>> CVS commits are disabled, but all the data is still there.
DJ> Note that this has broken my robo-merge scripts for libiberty. I hope
DJ> that cvs's libiberty/ and include/ can be re-enabled, assuming there are
DJ> other users of libiberty left in src.
Sure, I'll fix that tomorrow.
DJ> Either way, my robo-merge scripts do not support git and I have no plans
DJ> on migrating them (/me dislikes git). I've given Tom copies (at his
DJ> request) so he can adapt them to the new repo.