This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:19:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
> CVS commits are disabled, but all the data is still there.
Note that this has broken my robo-merge scripts for libiberty. I hope
that cvs's libiberty/ and include/ can be re-enabled, assuming there are
other users of libiberty left in src.
Either way, my robo-merge scripts do not support git and I have no plans
on migrating them (/me dislikes git). I've given Tom copies (at his
request) so he can adapt them to the new repo.