This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, rsandifo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:51:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <874n89eidz dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com> <CABZhLO_hEnKC3o9LEM5Ej82PnDqy6nOvxXvPcSt8utQ1fPMNmw at mail dot gmail dot com> <87txg9gwmv dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <5266B987 dot 2000603 at redhat dot com> <5266BAAA dot 80406 at redhat dot com>
Jeff> Now if I could just get GCC to switch from SVN to GIT I could forget
Jeff> everything I know about CVS and SVN ;-)
It can't be that hard technically -- there is already a mirror; GCC
doesn't face the various difficulties that "src" did; and you can grab
our commit/bugzilla integration script. Getting agreement OTOH...