This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, rsandifo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:49:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <874n89eidz dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com> <CABZhLO_hEnKC3o9LEM5Ej82PnDqy6nOvxXvPcSt8utQ1fPMNmw at mail dot gmail dot com> <87txg9gwmv dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <5266B987 dot 2000603 at redhat dot com>
On 10/22/13 11:44, Pedro Alves wrote:
Likewise. I don't work on GDB much anymore, but I still occasionally
find myself inside binutils. So this change is *much* appreciated.
On 10/22/2013 04:20 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
In any case, I'm deeply, immensely grateful that we've switched away
from CVS. Many many thanks for doing all this.
Now if I could just get GCC to switch from SVN to GIT I could forget
everything I know about CVS and SVN ;-)