This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] Add support for pretty-printing .debug_gnu_pubnames, pubtypes
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, ccoutant at google dot com, saugustine at google dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:47:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add support for pretty-printing .debug_gnu_pubnames, pubtypes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <yjt2li22du37 dot fsf at ruffy dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com> <87a9ih9ry6 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <21093 dot 34750 dot 691636 dot 128893 at ruffy dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Either they should not be marked, or you need an explicit call to
>> gettext somewhere.
Doug> I had a feeling I was missing something ...
Doug> How about this?
Looks good to me, thanks.