This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:34:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Maybe I made some enormous mistake! While I'd prefer to be finished
> with this project, if there is a mistake, please be reassured that we
> have not taken any truly irreversible action. CVS commits are disabled,
> but all the data is still there.
If we find any mistakes later they could be corrected with replace
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."