This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] gas: delete unnecessary skip of whitespace
- From: Gregory Fong <gregory dot 0xf0 at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:33:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gas: delete unnecessary skip of whitespace
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADtm3G4dkiGeABjjotJZRxeBgDH0WRQkVHc6uisCb5CSYZQukg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Gregory Fong <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Was going through fixes for PR14887 and PR14987 and noticed that
> there's a whitespace skip that was made unnecessary by
> https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2013-06/msg00107.html .
> This is pretty minor and could probably just be worked into a larger
> cleanup changeset if there are plans for that in the near future.
> Checked for regression by running the testsuite.
Sorry, accidentally let gmail butcher that patch. This should be better:
* config/tc-arm.c (parse_address_main) Delete skip of whitespace
here as it is no longer needed.
@@ -5175,9 +5175,6 @@ parse_address_main (char **str, int i, int group_rel
- /* PR gas/14887: Allow for whitespace after the opening bracket. */
- skip_whitespace (p);
if ((reg = arm_reg_parse (&p, REG_TYPE_RN)) == FAIL)
inst.error = _(reg_expected_msgs[REG_TYPE_RN]);