This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git conversion status
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 07:19:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: git conversion status
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <871u3n3hxc dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131015095626 dot GA11838 at adacore dot com>
Joel> One thing that would be helpful, at least for us, is if the old
Joel> git mirrors of the gdb & binutils CVS repositories updated up
Joel> to the point where you disabled commits in CVS, could stick around
Joel> for a while. This would help us manage the transition from one
Joel> repo to the next.
Ok. I'll hold off on asking Jim to decommission the old mirrors until
some time has passed.