This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git conversion status
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:56:26 +0400
- Subject: Re: git conversion status
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <871u3n3hxc dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
> After that I think the conversion is complete. My plan for the big
> switch is here. Pardon the detail, but I think this process can also
> use a review, in case I've forgotten a step.
One thing that would be helpful, at least for us, is if the old
git mirrors of the gdb & binutils CVS repositories updated up
to the point where you disabled commits in CVS, could stick around
for a while. This would help us manage the transition from one
repo to the next.
Other than that, the plan looks great, and I worship you too!