This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git conversion status
- From: Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 22:11:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: git conversion status
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <871u3n3hxc dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CABZhLO-TfAAjFbD9xv9x6UJe3jJbZLa2=CMAN+zz-vYpTm5q0g at mail dot gmail dot com> <87wqlf21bt dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <87d2n7hb93 dot fsf at igel dot home>
And default clone directory, too. Is sourceware likely to host other
GNU projects? If so, src is a bad name for that reason as well. It's a
poor UUID in general.
On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
>> I don't particularly care what the repository is named.
>> If folks want to debate it, I will rename it to the winner.
>> Time is running out for that though.
> Renaming the repository will just change the URL, nothing else.
> Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
> GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
> "And now for something completely different."