This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git conversion status
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:08:44 -0600
- Subject: Re: git conversion status
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <871u3n3hxc dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CABZhLO-TfAAjFbD9xv9x6UJe3jJbZLa2=CMAN+zz-vYpTm5q0g at mail dot gmail dot com> <87wqlf21bt dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <87d2n7hb93 dot fsf at igel dot home>
>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Schwab <email@example.com> writes:
Andreas> Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I don't particularly care what the repository is named.
>> If folks want to debate it, I will rename it to the winner.
>> Time is running out for that though.
Andreas> Renaming the repository will just change the URL, nothing else.
Yeah, but that's enough given what is being requested.
Of course it also means I'll have to update all the docs and the helper
scripts. I'm inclined not to do it unless a good name is suggested,
since it is more work.