This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] gold testsuite: conditionalize -fmerge-constants use, clean up test
- From: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:57:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gold testsuite: conditionalize -fmerge-constants use, clean up test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB=4xhrR=8zfSLG7jWBKkeyuLB5bGxCoVsbbTpgnveZycoop4A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAHACq4pmj=LA0kmaxM=FibEM3hcmzFND6GSAMUi4pU1zpYv8Yg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Cary Coutant <email@example.com> wrote:
> You've got two different spellings here: MERGE_CONSTANTS_FLAGS and
> MERGE_CONSTANTS_CFLAGS. How about just "MERGE_CONSTANTS_FLAG"?
Oops. The former was a typo, I was going for consistency with other
*_CFLAGS variables. But _FLAG is fine by me.
> OK with that change.
Done and committed.