This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] gold: remove unused private members
- From: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:23:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gold: remove unused private members
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB=4xhq1ZM7AtPL7-1S9EdJ=jq2JhpT28Ss0Z_fcQEto2t0ikw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAHACq4p2xaV+CqCCnna4HS51WiRSUHRzjmj+UTS03q3TCz3pCw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Cary Coutant <email@example.com> wrote:
>> * i386.cc (Target_i386): Remove unused member dynbss_.
> This appears to be unused in all the other target-specific files as
> well. I believe it was replaced by Copy_relocs::dynbss_. While you're
> cleaning it up, please remove it from arm.cc, powerpc.cc, sparc.cc,
> tilegc.cc, and x86_64.cc.
Indeed. I didn't notice the others because they do not use private:.
Done and committed.