This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] gold: remove unused private members
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:03:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gold: remove unused private members
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB=4xhq1ZM7AtPL7-1S9EdJ=jq2JhpT28Ss0Z_fcQEto2t0ikw at mail dot gmail dot com>
> * i386.cc (Target_i386): Remove unused member dynbss_.
This appears to be unused in all the other target-specific files as
well. I believe it was replaced by Copy_relocs::dynbss_. While you're
cleaning it up, please remove it from arm.cc, powerpc.cc, sparc.cc,
tilegc.cc, and x86_64.cc.
> * dwarf_reader.h (Dwarf_info_reader): Remove unused members
> type_signature_, type_offset_.
> * plugin.h (Plugin_hook): Remove unused member layout_.
> * readsyms.h (Add_symbols): Remove unused members dirpath_, dirindex_,
> (Read_member): Remove unused members input_objects_, symtab_,
> mapfile_, layout_.
> (Check_library): Remove unused member symtab_.
> * archive.h (Lib_group): Remove unused member lib_.
> * archive.cc (Lib_group::Lib_group): Update initializer.
> * incremental.h (Incremental_binary): Remove unused member target_.
> (Incremental_script_entry): Removed unused member script_.
> * layout.h (Write_symbols_task): Remove unused member input_objects_.
> * icf.h (Icf): Remove unused member num_tracked_relocs.
This is OK with the changes noted above. Thanks.