This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: src.git test repository
- From: Iain Sandoe <iain at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 06:15:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: src.git test repository
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87y565m7ma dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOrxoQ_CHpojn_hB03fkJjPXrfrSKsV3VbtQG99g6s7DdQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87mwmlkojs dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <B20AE810-D9BE-43C6-A9DF-55919C85834E at codesourcery dot com> <87y563dyf8 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On 9 Oct 2013, at 02:29, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Iain" == Iain Sandoe <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Iain> somewhere to put the recipes/defaults corresponding to the existing
> Iain> checkouts would be handy.
> Iain> or did I miss it?
> I don't really think that's a good way to work, or something that should
> be supported, so I didn't investigate how to write it. The way we
> discussed on the list is to use top-level configure arguments to disable
> building various components.
ah, that's the bit I missed - and, indeed, a better solution,