This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: invlpg and prefetch* should allow any operand size
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 08:10:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: invlpg and prefetch* should allow any operand size
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52542B7202000078000F9A0B at nat28 dot tlf dot novell dot com> <52542CF402000078000F9A1E at nat28 dot tlf dot novell dot com>
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 7:04 AM, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@suse.com> wrote:
>>>> On 08.10.13 at 15:57, "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@suse.com> wrote:
>> ... just like done by MASM.
>> 2013-10-08 Jan Beulich <email@example.com>
>> * i386-opc.tbl (invlpg): Use Anysize instead of Unspecified.
>> (prefetch*): Use Anysize instead of Byte|Unspecified.
> Oops, should have mentioned "clflush" here too (fixed in my local
> copy, so would be committed that way).
It is OK.