This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: src.git test repository
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 09:43:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: src.git test repository
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87y565m7ma dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've made a src.git test repository for testing. Please try it out.
> The new repository came in much smaller than I thought: 196M.
> My checked-out tree is 506M.
> You can get it in the usual ways. I used:
> git clone ssh://sourceware.org/git/src.git
> I think "git://" works as well; not sure about http transport.
> Note that I made this repository last week, before I did most of the
> requested email address updates.
> This repository was made by a rather complicated process. I stitched
> together Pedro's git repository holding very old (pre-devo) gdb
> releases, a somewhat edited snapshot of devo that I got from Ian and
> Nick, and of course "src".
I noticed that binutils-2_24-branch only has binutils source.
How will binutils-2_25-branch be made? Will it include gdb