This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: src.git test repository
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 19:24:48 +0300
- Subject: Re: src.git test repository
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87y565m7ma dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> CC: GDB Development <email@example.com>
> Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 09:19:09 -0600
> I've made a src.git test repository for testing. Please try it out.
> The new repository came in much smaller than I thought: 196M.
> My checked-out tree is 506M.
> You can get it in the usual ways. I used:
> git clone ssh://sourceware.org/git/src.git
> I think "git://" works as well; not sure about http transport.
ssh:// or git+ssh:// (or are they equivalent?)?