This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Fix display of 64-bit CFI and FDE frames
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: gingold at adacore dot com
- Cc: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 09:45:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: Commit: Fix display of 64-bit CFI and FDE frames
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87fvta2yjh dot fsf at BigChill dot fritz dot box> <5236D6F5 dot 8030505 at arm dot com> <5236D90E dot 3020105 at arm dot com> <523824E9 dot 3080402 at arm dot com> <CANu=DmijUEhLYf+t6zO6Mi6kC7b_3Oo7bovwgGeyTiZoBYex5g at mail dot gmail dot com> <524E7BF0 dot 6040706 at arm dot com>
On 04/10/13 09:27, Kyrill Tkachov wrote:
On 04/10/13 09:05, Will Newton wrote:
On 17 September 2013 10:46, Kyrill Tkachov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I'd prefer the regexps to be more consistently written. Sometimes we
have <c>*<c><c>123 and sometimes <c>+<c>123
Ok, I've reworked the patch slightly to use the <c>+<c>123 format
Nick already approved the previous version and I think this is an obvious
from that one, but just in case I'll wait 24 hours before applying it in
anyone has some other comments.
This patch should also be applied to the 2.24 branch, as the test is failing.
Applied to the binutils-2_24-branch branch. My cvs-foo is rusty, can you please
check to make sure it's applied correctly?
Oops, forgot to wait for Tristans' Ok to backport the patch...
Tristan, is this testsuite patch ok for the 2.24 branch? If you object I can