This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Fix display of 64-bit CFI and FDE frames
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 09:38:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Commit: Fix display of 64-bit CFI and FDE frames
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87fvta2yjh dot fsf at BigChill dot fritz dot box> <5236D6F5 dot 8030505 at arm dot com> <5236D90E dot 3020105 at arm dot com> <523824E9 dot 3080402 at arm dot com> <CANu=DmijUEhLYf+t6zO6Mi6kC7b_3Oo7bovwgGeyTiZoBYex5g at mail dot gmail dot com> <524E7BF0 dot 6040706 at arm dot com>
On 4 October 2013 09:27, Kyrill Tkachov <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Will,
> On 04/10/13 09:05, Will Newton wrote:
>> On 17 September 2013 10:46, Kyrill Tkachov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Hi Kyrill,
>>>> I'd prefer the regexps to be more consistently written. Sometimes we
>>>> have <c>*<c><c>123 and sometimes <c>+<c>123
>>> Ok, I've reworked the patch slightly to use the <c>+<c>123 format
>>> Nick already approved the previous version and I think this is an obvious
>>> from that one, but just in case I'll wait 24 hours before applying it in
>>> anyone has some other comments.
>> This patch should also be applied to the 2.24 branch, as the test is
> Applied to the binutils-2_24-branch branch. My cvs-foo is rusty, can you
> please check to make sure it's applied correctly?
Looks good to me, no test failures on the branch for aarch64. Thanks!
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro