This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Fix display of 64-bit CFI and FDE frames
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 09:05:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: Commit: Fix display of 64-bit CFI and FDE frames
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87fvta2yjh dot fsf at BigChill dot fritz dot box> <5236D6F5 dot 8030505 at arm dot com> <5236D90E dot 3020105 at arm dot com> <523824E9 dot 3080402 at arm dot com>
On 17 September 2013 10:46, Kyrill Tkachov <email@example.com> wrote:
>> I'd prefer the regexps to be more consistently written. Sometimes we
>> have <c>*<c><c>123 and sometimes <c>+<c>123
> Ok, I've reworked the patch slightly to use the <c>+<c>123 format
> Nick already approved the previous version and I think this is an obvious
> from that one, but just in case I'll wait 24 hours before applying it in
> anyone has some other comments.
This patch should also be applied to the 2.24 branch, as the test is failing.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro