This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64: Add support for GNU indirect functions.
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 15:46:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64: Add support for GNU indirect functions.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52455263 dot 1030208 at linaro dot org> <CAFqB+Pxcm3p15JjC_QSgPbSx2NMSvtrUGWz86=c5sc3kkYsCZA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 3 October 2013 15:03, Marcus Shawcroft <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 27 September 2013 10:39, Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Add support for STT_GNU_IFUNC symbols to the AArch64 bfd backend. The tests
>> are ported from the ld-ifunc tests but are enabled for cross builds so can
>> be run easily without hardware or a simulator.
Thanks, committed. OK for the 2.24 branch?
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro