This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64: Add support for GNU indirect functions.
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, patches at linaro dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 15:03:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64: Add support for GNU indirect functions.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52455263 dot 1030208 at linaro dot org>
On 27 September 2013 10:39, Will Newton <email@example.com> wrote:
> Add support for STT_GNU_IFUNC symbols to the AArch64 bfd backend. The tests
> are ported from the ld-ifunc tests but are enabled for cross builds so can
> be run easily without hardware or a simulator.