This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ar: fix deterministic usage of ar with mri scripts
- From: Cory Fields <cory at coryfields dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 14:06:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ar: fix deterministic usage of ar with mri scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1380435838-20683-1-git-send-email-cory at coryfields dot com> <524AD1D5 dot 5060509 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: cory at coryfields dot com
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM, nick clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Cory,
>> 09-29-2013 Cory Fields <email@example.com>
>> * arsup.c: respect the deterministic setting when reading from an mri
>> * ar.c: set the default deterministic mode when reading from an mri
> Approved and applied.
> Note - changelog entries are generally formatted as sentences and include
> the function name where the change took place (if relevant). So the actual
> changelog entry that I checked in looked like this:
> 2013-10-01 Cory Fields <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * arsup.c (ar_save): Respect the deterministic setting when
> reading from an mri script.
> * ar.c (main): Set the default deterministic mode when reading
> from an mri script.