This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: GNU Toolchain on Google+ and Twitter
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:40:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: GNU Toolchain on Google+ and Twitter
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvnykNNo01t1zDFQMBidfPvZ9=wD7V9LvO9hHz-A+b=849VA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAD_=9DR+P10h+1uYAyQ3bzkzSQD1xTW0Jt6qbqabcSartZDaYg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Diego Novillo <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 11:33 AM, David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I have established Google+ and Twitter pages for the GNU Toolchain
>> (GCC, Binutils, GDB) as additional, un-official communication channels
>> for announcements and highlights of interesting mailing list
> Thanks David. Definitely useful.
I totally agree. Thanks David for doing this. I have been so behind
on reading emails from the list the last few weeks (due to a few
different reasons) and this definitely has been useful.