This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: GNU Toolchain on Google+ and Twitter
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:35:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: GNU Toolchain on Google+ and Twitter
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvnykNNo01t1zDFQMBidfPvZ9=wD7V9LvO9hHz-A+b=849VA at mail dot gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1309241552370 dot 31872 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Joseph S. Myers
> On Tue, 24 Sep 2013, David Edelsohn wrote:
>> I have established Google+ and Twitter pages for the GNU Toolchain
>> (GCC, Binutils, GDB) as additional, un-official communication channels
> What about covering glibc there as well?
I will add coverage of GLIBC as well. Assistance with topics to
highlight is appreciated.