This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: GNU Toolchain on Google+ and Twitter
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 15:54:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: GNU Toolchain on Google+ and Twitter
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvnykNNo01t1zDFQMBidfPvZ9=wD7V9LvO9hHz-A+b=849VA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, 24 Sep 2013, David Edelsohn wrote:
> I have established Google+ and Twitter pages for the GNU Toolchain
> (GCC, Binutils, GDB) as additional, un-official communication channels
What about covering glibc there as well?
Joseph S. Myers