This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
nm test.o: (g++, cmath, exp, expf)
- From: Reza Roboubi <rezarob at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 11:50:53 -0700
- Subject: nm test.o: (g++, cmath, exp, expf)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When using g++, the cmath
functions are supposed to resolve differently(based on the parameter type.) But
always keeps showing only one function: exp. How can I see that the
functions are really different?