This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2.23.90 snapshot is available
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at act-europe dot fr>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:16:19 +1000
- Subject: Re: binutils-2.23.90 snapshot is available
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130920082810 dot 15E0F7F9DD5 at ulanbator dot act-europe dot fr> <523C3728 dot 1000008 at archlinux dot org>
On 20/09/13 21:53, Allan McRae wrote:
> On 20/09/13 18:28, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> I have just uploaded prerelease 2.23.90 for binutils 2.24 at:
>> b278da68838a5548e671ad835576a8fe binutils-2.23.90.tar.bz2
>> This snapshot was sanity-checked for i686-pc-linux-gnu
>> Please test it for your favorite hosts/targets.
> I see one new failure on Arch Linux x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu:
> FAIL: objcopy on compressed debug sections
> This happened since I last built from binutils trunk at the start of August.
I bisected this to:
* dwarf.c (dwarf_vmatoa): Rename to dwarf_vmatoa_1 and add a