This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.24
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 21:58:58 -0600
- Subject: Re: Release 2.24
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2741C968-721F-46E9-A2BA-E4B0F64C444B at adacore dot com> <BB32BE2A-A3CC-494C-9FB2-CFD322F49EA3 at adacore dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1309182134580 dot 4379 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20130918213245 dot GO3132 at adacore dot com>
On 09/18/2013 03:32 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
Speaking with my Fedora/Red Hat hat on, I'd much prefer to see
binutils-2.24 move forward independent of gdb-7.7.
Just as a reminder, can we please coordinate so that GDB 7.7 is released
before binutils 2.24?
It's fine with GDB of course if the Binutils projects wants to wait
for the GDB 7.7 release, but my guess is that we are quite a ways
away from it: We need the git transition to be done first, then
we need to make the branch and stabilize it towards a release state.