This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [s390] Make CLIH take an unsigned immediate
- From: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: rsandifo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:51:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [s390] Make CLIH take an unsigned immediate
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87txhj269y dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com>
On 17/09/13 10:37, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> CLIH was listed as having a signed immediate and so would reject large
> unsigned operands. This patch gives it an unsigned operand instead,
> as for CLFI.
> Tested on s390x-linux-gnu. OK to install?
> * s390-opc.txt (clih): Make the immediate unsigned.
> * gas/s390/zarch-z196.s, gas/s390/zarch-z196.d: Test CLIH with
This is ok. Thanks!