This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Fix display of 64-bit CFI and FDE frames
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:59:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Commit: Fix display of 64-bit CFI and FDE frames
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87fvta2yjh dot fsf at BigChill dot fritz dot box> <5236D6F5 dot 8030505 at arm dot com>
ran check-ld on aarch64-none-elf to confirm that it works.
Ok for trunk?
Approved - please apply.
I will update my build list to include aarch64-elf. (I had it on my
32-bit host but not the 64-bit host. Doh!)