This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Suggestion] about h8/300 architecture in gcc and binutils
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Chen Gang <gang dot chen at asianux dot com>
- Cc: Michael Schewe <michael dot schewe at gmx dot net>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, linux at roeck-us dot net, Yoshinori Sato <ysato at users dot sourceforge dot jp>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:09:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Suggestion] about h8/300 architecture in gcc and binutils
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B023533DC32E at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <522CAAE0 dot 5010006 at redhat dot com> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B023533E40C5 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <522E7255 dot 6080301 at asianux dot com> <522E81B0 dot 6080403 at redhat dot com> <522E888A dot 2060005 at asianux dot com> <522F791E dot 2060603 at gmx dot net> <522FC12E dot 2020308 at asianux dot com> <5231455C dot 2070008 at asianux dot com>
On 09/11/2013 10:38 PM, Chen Gang wrote:
> Hello all:
> I have send the related issues to "http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla", please
> check if you like, thanks.
> currently, I only send 3 bugs: Bug58256, Bug58400, Bug58401, the other
> bugs may duplicate with these bugs, so I do not send (if they are also
> valuable, I will send too).
> Next, I should analyse them (better with another related members), my
> analyzing way is:
> compare it with another correct compiler (e.g x86 compiler) by code and by debugging.
> Wish one of these bugs can be fixed by us within a week (although I am
> not quite sure for it: I have no experience for compiler development).
Please include the preprocessed source. The easiest way to get that is
to add the "-save-temps" option to the command line. That will create a
.i file which is the self-contained preprocessed code. We need that to
be able to debug these issues.