This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [buildrobot] Broken build in display_debug_frames()
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:54:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [buildrobot] Broken build in display_debug_frames()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130910190947 dot GO3218 at lug-owl dot de>
On Tue, 10 Sep 2013, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> On my i686-linux host, building binutils is broken since your recent
Just confirming that observation here too...
Nick, you should be able to repeat it with 'CC=gcc -O2 -m32',
that's most likely why I see it.