This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH]: Add a LEXLIB variable in binutils/Makefile
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "binutils\ at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 20:31:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Add a LEXLIB variable in binutils/Makefile
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E77E159A-027A-4850-8190-0E66F66C0751 at adacore dot com>
>>>>> "Tristan" == Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Tristan> strangely enough, there are many occurrences to @LEXLIB@ in
Let me say that it is definitively the preferred style to use $(LEXLIB)
and not @LEXLIB@.
Tristan> This patch simply replaces them by $(LEXLIB) (It also defines
Tristan> LEXLIB for homogeneity although it appears to be not required).
It is really not needed. Automake automatically defines all the