This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: --with-sysroot=/ linker search path
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 23:33:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: --with-sysroot=/ linker search path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130903151753 dot GW3430 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1309041709260 dot 58818 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <20130904234817 dot GY3430 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1309042126580 dot 92727 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <20130905023252 dot GA3430 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Thu, 5 Sep 2013, Alan Modra wrote:
> Oh, I see the confusion. I'm talking about a native linker with cross
> support via --enable-targets. Your cross linker is one just for a
> single target, configured with --target. In that case TOOL_DIR is
> indeed defined for the target so you won't lose the $tooldir/lib
> search path.
That was indeed my confusion, sorry for the noise.