This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: patch website for git
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: David Daney <ddaney dot cavm at gmail dot com>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 02:39:08 -0300
- Subject: Re: RFC: patch website for git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <878uzlvg2t dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <521E49E9 dot 50107 at gmail dot com> <87vc2prvjs dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On Thursday, August 29 2013, Tom Tromey wrote:
> David> Maybe off topic, but ... should we also make the repo available via
> David> the http:// protocol?
> It is fine by me; but more of an overseers thing than something I plan
> to do as part of this project. If you want, drop a line to that list
> and request it (assuming it doesn't already exist...); if it gets set
> up, let me know and I will update the various docs.
FWIW, git HTTP cloning on sourceware has been broken for quite some time
A friend reported it to me, and I him to contact overseers and report
the problem, and he did, but IIRC it was never addressed.