This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch,ARM] Fix emul selection in ld-arm/export-class.exp
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Vidya Praveen <vidyapraveen at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:40:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch,ARM] Fix emul selection in ld-arm/export-class.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130829134035 dot GB18868 at e103625-lin dot cambridge dot arm dot com>
On 29/08/13 14:40, Vidya Praveen wrote:
> ARM Symbol export class test fails for arm-none-linux-gnuebihf because the
> condition introduced by the patch:
> doesn't match arm-none-linux-gnuebihf and ends up choosing armelf_linux
> which is invalid in this case. This patch fixes the condition.
> Tested with ld regressions and no new regressions.
> OK for trunk?
> 2013-08-29 Vidya Praveen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * ld-arm/export-class.exp: Fix the condition.