This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
AS support for Windows Phone 8
- From: Benyamin Hirschberg <hisu00 at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 16:10:05 +0300
- Subject: AS support for Windows Phone 8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I want to use "as" for creating COFF object (fro Windows Phone 8 ARM)
files which will be used with VS linker.
I was wondering if someone has tried already to port the WinCE target
to Windows Phone 8?