Re: Automated Toolchain Building and Testing

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 6:02 AM, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-08-29 10:34:40 +0200, Rainer Orth <ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE> wrote:
>>
>> I honestly wouldn't worry about such legacy systems: their respective
>> maintainers take care of testing them, and it would be hard nowadays to
>> even find both hardware and OS media to set up a new system.
>
> Well, I do.

That's fine, but I don't think we should not hold a good solution in
the quest for the perfect one. How about we start with this version?
Whoever is interested in extending it to other systems, can do it
incrementally.

I have not yet caught up to the whole thread, but I suppose the
possibility of running it on the Compile Farm has been discussed?

Diego.