This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: patch website for git
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney dot cavm at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 22:05:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFC: patch website for git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <878uzlvg2t dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <521E49E9 dot 50107 at gmail dot com>
David> Maybe off topic, but ... should we also make the repo available via
David> the http:// protocol?
It is fine by me; but more of an overseers thing than something I plan
to do as part of this project. If you want, drop a line to that list
and request it (assuming it doesn't already exist...); if it gets set
up, let me know and I will update the various docs.