This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [Patch RX] Added warnings of RX variants that does not have hardware FPU support
- From: Sandeep Kumar Singh <Sandeep dot Singh2 at kpitcummins dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>, Kaushik Phatak <Kaushik dot Phatak at kpitcummins dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 07:02:40 +0000
- Subject: RE: [Patch RX] Added warnings of RX variants that does not have hardware FPU support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <00D82FEA4EAEB64782676AD908D06E6F7B6AC833 at KCHJEXMB03 dot kpit dot com> <201308232130 dot r7NLUoFx017942 at greed dot delorie dot com>
Thanks for taking out time to review and commit my patch.
I will take care of the points related to cvs diff and patch formatting in future.
Sandeep Kumar Singh,
KPIT Cummins InfoSystems Ltd.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: DJ Delorie [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 3:01 AM
> To: Sandeep Kumar Singh
> Cc: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Kaushik Phatak
> Subject: Re: [Patch RX] Added warnings of RX variants that does not have
> hardware FPU support
> I've applied your patch. However, I had to do it manually, as the
> whitespace didn't match the source. Please make sure you do "cvs
> update" just before "cvs diff > some/file" to generate your patch.
> Try to avoid using cut/paste to copy patches, as some terminal
> emulators will do a tab-space conversion when you do that.