This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] TILEPro/BFD: Don't crash on discarded GOT
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Walter Lee <walt at tilera dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 23:20:05 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] TILEPro/BFD: Don't crash on discarded GOT
- References: <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1305200339380 dot 10753 at linux-mips dot org> <51B207B2 dot 30702 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1307272329140 dot 3015 at linux-mips dot org> <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1307272341530 dot 3015 at linux-mips dot org> <20130811034705 dot GC3294 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Sun, 11 Aug 2013, Alan Modra wrote:
> > * elf32-tilepro.c (tilepro_elf_finish_dynamic_sections): Don't set
> > GOT's entry size if there is no ELF section data.
> This is OK. Similar patches to other files are OK too.
I have applied this and the other changes now; I decided to fold them
into one and commit together. Thanks for your review.